Viktor P. Arbuzov, Doctor of engineering sciences, associate professor, professor of the sub-department of automatics and telemechanics, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The need to increase the amount of information about the state of the technological process has led to the need to consider parametric transducers of sensors as multidimensional measurement objects, and therefore, to create measurement circuits for sensors with a multi-element replacement scheme for their parametric transducers. The purpose of the research is to consider the principle of operation of the main components of measuring circuits with phase separation of channels for multidimensional sensors and to choose a method for creating a digital model of the voltage into which the immitance of the sensor is converted.
Materials and methods. The use of the method of phase separation of channels in the measuring circuits of sensors allows not only to correct the error caused by the imperfection of the element base and cable capacity, but also to measure the parameters of multidimensional objects. The use of the Prony method to build a digital model of the output voltage of an active converter reduces the conversion time to the test signal period by reducing the number of samples.
Results and conclusions. To obtain a discrete model of the output voltage of the active converter, it is proposed to use the Prony method. This method allows obtaining a discrete model of an analog signal with a limited number of samples. The degree of adequacy of the obtained model is determined by the digit capacity of the analog-to-digital conversion, the number of samples and their duration, the step and uniformity of sampling, by the interpolation or extrapolation method used to obtain the digital model.
measuring circuit, phase separation of channels, error, multidimensional objects, discrete model of analog signal, Prony method
1. Arbuzov V.P., Larkin S.E., Mishina M.A. Phase separation of sensor measurement circuit channels. Measurement Techniques. 2013;55(11):1247–1251. doi:10.1007/s11018-013-0115-3
2. Arbuzov V.P., Mishina M.A. Correction of the temperature error of capacitive pressure sensors. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Tekhnicheskie nauki = University proceedings. Volga region. Engineering sciences. 2017;3:94–105. doi:10.21685/2072-3059-2017-3-8 (In Russ.)
3. Arbuzov V.P., Vodovskova P.N., Mishina M.A., Shcherbakov M.A. Measurement and control of the thickness of dielectric materials. Datchiki i sistemy = Sensors and systems. 2014;10:29–33. (In Russ.)
4. Raspopov V.Ya. Mikromekhanicheskie pribory: ucheb. posobie = Micromechanical devices: teaching aid. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2007:400. (In Russ.)
5. Lyukshonkov R.G., Moiseev N.V. Differential capacitive displacement transducer with additional clearance information. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta informatsionnykh tekhnologiy, mekhaniki i optiki = Scientific and engineering bulletin of Saint Petersburg State University of information technology, mechanics and optics. 2011;4:67–72. (In Russ.)
6. Xie H. Gyroscope and micromirror design using vertical axis CMOS-MEMS actuation and sensing. Carnegie Mellon University, 2002:246.
7. Nekrasov Ya.A., Belyaeva T.A., Belyaev Ya.V., Bagaeva S.V. Electrical circuits of capacitive sensors of a RR-type micromechanical gyroscope. Nauchnoe priborostroenie = Scientific instrument engineering. 2008;18(1):91–97. (In Russ.)
8. Polyakov S.A., Volkov B.R., Ivanov M.A. Development of a measuring transducer for a gasoline dielectric control device. Izmereniya, avtomatizatsiya i modelirovanie v promyshlennosti i v nauchnykh issledovaniyakh IAMP-2013: sb. st. konf. = Measurements, automation and modeling in industry and in scientific research IAMP-2013: collected articles. Biysk, 2013:95–97. (In Russ.)
9. Minaev I.G., Mastepanenko M.A. Capacitive method for measuring the level of conductive and dielectric liquids. Pribory i sistemy. Upravlenie, kontrol', diagnostika = Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. 2011;5:52–55. (In Russ.)
10. Arbuzov V.P., Mishina M.A. System of basis functions for the measurement circuit of a sensor with temporally separated channels. Measurement Techniques. 2014;55(9):978–983. doi: 10.1007/s11018-012-0085-x
11. Arbuzov V.P., Mishina M.A., Vodovskova P.N. The use of phase division of the channels of measuring circuits to measure the parameters of multidimensional objects. Measurement Techniques. 2014;57(6):621–626. doi:10.1007/s11018-014-0508-y
12. Arbuzov V.P., Mishina M.A., Balashova I.Yu., Larkin S.E., Vodovskova P.N. Defining parameters for multidimensional objects. Problemy avtomatizatsii i upravleniya v tekhnicheskikh sistemakh: sb. st. XXXII Mezhdunar. nauch.-tekhn. konf. = Automation and control problems in technical systems: proceedings of the 32nd International scientific and engineering conference. Penza, 2017:277–281. (In Russ.)
13. Kuznetsov E.N. Strukturno-algoritmicheskie metody povysheniya tochnosti izmereniya parametrov elektricheskikh tsepey: monografiya = Structural and algorithmic methods for increasing the accuracy of measuring the parameters of electrical circuits: monograph. Penza: Inf.-izd. tsentr PGU, 2007:171. (In Russ.)
14. Mitrofanov G., Priymenko V. Fundamentals and applications of the penetration method. Tekhnologii seysmorazvedki = Seismic technology. 2011;3:93–108. (In Russ.)
15. Arbuzov V.P., Kalinina M.A. Piecewise continuous test signals in measuring circuits with time division multiplexing. Moscow. Workshop on Electronic and Networking Technologies, MWENT 2020. Proceedings. 2020:9067432 doi:10.1109/MWENT47943.2020.9067432